Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Kaya's "Meet" outfit questions

  1. #1
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    taking a poll:
    How many people's Kaya's have the deerskin tail "smudge" on the front of the dress?

    Mine doesn't have it

    Does her belt velcro or tie?

    My Kaya's belt ties in front and no velcro! Sarah S. said hers velcros in back and our Kayas are the same age... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Judy 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine has the smudge. Actually, it's the second one I got, because I exchanged my Kaya because the I preferred the rosier-cheeked version. They both had the smudge. The first one had a belt that tied; the second one was velcro.

    Judy

  3. #3
    Inactive Member *meg*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mine has a smudge and the belt that ties. i got my kaya when she first came out too. can someone with the velcro meet belt take a pic of it so i can add it to the collector's guide?

    thanks

    meg

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ours has the smudge. I thought DD had gotten it dirty! Our belt ties. Good thing, too. The velcro belt for her adorned deerskin dress is very tight on poor Kaya. She must be sneaking some of Samantha's petit fors!

    Editing to add we got Kaya Aug. 03.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 01, 2004 04:29 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ima AG Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got Kaya the first year she was out in October. I have the smudge and belt that ties. I lost the stupid cute thing and now I can't find it, ANYWERE. I am so mad at myself, now that I know If I call AG to get a replacement it won't be what I want.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a Kaya that I got at AGP in Chicago 8 days ago and she has a smudge and a tie belt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •